Sunday, February 12, 2023

Midnight Stroll

 I stroll the ancient streets at night and feel the echoes of itold footsteps

My heart is like a strange ornament of love

My mind is more magnetically aligned toward the untouchable

As precious petals of love are unfolding at midnight

The stars shine on in rivers

There is a lake filled with rich jewels

I wade surreptitiously

There is a world within a world caught in a cloud

Where reality blends with make-believe

As I open my hand a vine extends upward

Touching the stars

There is a whisper in the streets

As I reach a dead end 

A vision is revealed to my third eye

With mystical pleasures

I realize I've been kept away from my dreams too long

And now I'm following my heart to reveal the secrets of shadows

The end game of the universe is to become like a flower unfurled.

I eventually disappear lost beneath the moonlight's infamy

No comments:

Love's Violin

Love's Violin
A bird in the rain